Welcome to gemslittletreasures
and Thank You for coming and having a look at my little blog.
I’m Gemma, I’m 37 and live in Buckinghamshire.
I have been married to B since 2011,
Mummy to Little B since January 2013 and P since October 2016.
I run a Performing Arts School and work from home on both mine and B’s businesses
(he’s a plumber) while the boys are at School/Preschool.
Here’s a little bit about what makes me tick……
The blue hair has changed back to blonde for now
but god knows when it’ll be pink, purple or blue again!!!
I am a wife, mother and business owner (all of which still shocks me)
* I love everything Dance and Musical Theatre
* I am stationary mad-nothing quite like a new notebook and pens
* I love a hot bath with candles and bubbles (oh and a glass of wine-of course),
* I enjoy crafting but am not necessarily any good at it
* I love to read and get lost in a good book
* I am really quite sarcastic
* I have high expectations of myself and am an expert at feeling guilty about everything
* But Mostly, above all, I love my boys……..
So here we are….
Gemma, ‘B’ , ‘Little B’ and P
I started writing this blog at the end of March 2015
as a place for me to record our memories,
something to do as a hobby to keep my mind off of work
and a creative output away from dance.
Sometimes I’m great at keeping on top of my writing and reading of other blogs
and sometimes i drag my heels.
However i love having this little space on the internet for me and my family
and the blogging community is wonderful.
I hope you enjoy reading x