As my first official day of the Summer Holidays I wanted to put together a summer manifesto of things/places I would like to Go, Visit, See, Try, Do, Make, Eat and Work.
Something I’ve seen a few people do on Instagram and as I love a good list it seemed perfect!
- To the park lots
- For dinner with B
- Somewhere new
- Out each day
- Through photos and get some favourites printed for the walls
- A library
- Wendover Woods for the Stick Man Trail
- Odds Farm
- The best in things
- What I can achieve without beating myself up to do more
- How big my bump gets over the next few weeks
- My baby again as I have more scans booked in
- My hubby a bit more. When I’m working evenings we spend a lot of time passing each other and it’ll be nice to spend some quality time together.
- To finish the nursery
- To relax
- To get ‘baby ready’
- A new recipe
- Not to spend a fortune
- Read a whole book
- Watch a new film
- Have a big BBQ with family/friends
- Some arts and crafts with LB
- Clear out our wardrobes/cupboards to create more space
- The most of my time with LB
- Time for blogging
- My planner pretty
- A cake (minimal sugar)
- Some space-our house is full of clutter and we need to get it under control
- More fish
- Well to control my gestational Diabetes
- Drink more water
- Modules 1-7 of my course (at least)
- Systems in place
- New student list
- Exam sessions booked
- Maternity cover sorted
Now to have some fun and not beat myself up if I don’t get through it all! It’s all about relaxing and taking some time out with my family and friends!
Happy Summer Everyone-now we just need some sun!!