The end of July wow!
Another month closer to another little one joining this family!
We actually managed to get this photo early in July-there’s a first for everything! Usually it’s the last day and I’m begging them both to get in the picture. LB did all the work for me this time-he climbed on daddy’s lap In the garden one day and asked for a picture and then told me I needed to take one of all of us. I think he’s starting to get that mummy loves taking a picture!
Things we’ve been loving in July
- Feeling Baby Plum moving around more and more
- The start of the summer holidays and the sun starting to shine
- Reading a whole book in a few weeks
- Performing in a dance show at 26 weeks pregnant
- Snapchat filters
- Feeling better after a flu virus
- Getting the BBQ going
- Finishing off the last little bits to make the garden complete
- Mummy being at home more now the holidays have started
- Sitting in the garden reading his book each night
- Splashing around in the paddling pool
- Sports Day at Preschool
- The village scarecrow competition
- Giving kisses and cuddles to the baby bump
- Fun in the park
I’m linking up with dear beautiful for the lovely family linky #meandmineproject