Life is busy with just the everyday stuff!
Trying to keep the house tidy, the washing done, 2 businesses moving forward, Christmas planning and most importantly keeping our child Happy (I was going to save alive but that goes without saying)!
I just want to take a minute before the craziness of December kicks in to think about some things I want to make sure happen away from the madness……
The Ordinary Moments that I feel could go out the window quite easily.
1. Enjoy Hot chocolate and marshmallows with my little boy
2. Read a book and take some time to myself,
preferably in a hot bubble bath
3. Buy some new decorations as well as creating some handmade ones
and go Christmas Crazy round the house
– very excited to have an Elf joining us this December
4. Watch It’s a Wonderful Life (my mother in law talks about it every year and I feel like Its about time I know what’s she’s going on about!)
5. Get LBs big boy bed up and start his dinosaur room,as well as pushing forward with more decor ideas throughout the whole house
6. Some film nights snuggling on the sofa with B, we haven’t done this since moving in June and I want to take full advantage of the cold weather and being under blankets
7. Cook some different meals-I feel like we’ve been going back to our old faithfuls a a lot recently-we haven’t had an oven for a week so it’s been a bit hard
8. Catch up with friends and family or at least get some dates in the diary-it really is the perfect season
9. Do my Christmas shopping as much as possible via small businesses, I’ve got my eye on so much