I promise I’ve been good this year…..
Ok Ok theres been a few naughty moments but…..
Its been a tough year at times and as always we push through.
I have everything I want in knowing my family and friends are safe and happy but a few little bits under the tree would put an extra smile on my face and if I had a choice these would be mine.
- Mother Sweatshirt from Selfish Mother
- Vitamin Fix 24 Hour Cream from The Green People
- Anything from the Emma Bridgewater Starry Skies Collection
- I have a huge ‘To Read’ list so a Kindle Voucher would be fab
- Agent Provocateur Perfume
As a theatre lover, tickets to a musical would go down a treat
and any of the above are on my most excited list!
- Loving this light box from Violet and Percy (I have also seen it in a local shop Daisy’s recently)
- Bare Minerals make up. This is the stuff i wore for my wedding and suits my skin really well but I have come to the end of everything recently.
- Ipad Mini by Apple. We have an iPad at home but i rarely get a chance on it anymore with B using it as a TV in the kitchen and LB nabs it all the time.
- One Year Subscription to Oh Lilla Magazine
- Grey Pom Pom Essie Poncho from Style Heist
I wonder who’ll take note…..nudge nudge wink wink!