The first day of the Summer Holidays are finally here
and prompted by Everything Mummy I thought I’d post our Summer Bucket List.
Me and B spend so much time working,
with Little B spending that time with his grandparents (building fab relationships-which is beautiful to see)
but I often feel guilty, that he doesn’t get the time he deserves with us!
* Read (at least the rest of ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’)
* Catch up with friends
* Blog and read more blogs
* Paint my nails
* Some early finishes from work
* Recharge his batteries/A bit of time off
* Get in a round of Golf or two
* Catch up with the boys
For Little B
* Potty training (eek!)
* Lots of giggles in the paddling pool
* Spend time at the park
* Play dates with friends
For Our Whole Family
* Some days out eg. zoo or aquarium
* Some chill days at home, quality time together without thinking about/doing any work
* Picnics-even if only in the garden
* Our culinary Around the World – where can we go this year?!
For Our Home
* Build my little dressing table area in our otherwise useless bedroom cupboard
* Get our home office set up & organised in the spare room
* Get shelves and pictures up around the house
* Finish making our garden beautiful, its getting there
Seriously this type of filing needs to stop-we need an office.
There are quite a few work bits too but I’m trying to ignore them a little bit!
I really can’t wait for the break and hopefully the sun shines on us!