So its been 3 months since I wrote my 32 @ 32 post and wanted to have a little update on how I was doing.
At this time as I start this post I’m not sure if it’s going to be a chance to pat myself on the back or kick myself up the butt.
So heres my list of 32 things I would like to do before I’m 33
- Start a Blog – Ta Dah!!!
- ‘Go Ape’ (I’m scared of heights and falling-ARGH)- I did this for my birthday!
- Bake a cake! (This is something I’m not too good at!) I’ve done brownies-ok and technically they involved no baking!
- Go to a West End Show (i love it and haven’t been in so long) The Gruffalo is booked does that count?
- Read 5 Books – I’ve read one (The Four Collection)
- Nuts Challenge – technically not the full one as it doesn’t start till sept but the army assault course yes!
- Get another Tattoo (I have 2 and there are at least 3 more i’ve had my eye on)
- Move House – We moved Mid June Yippee
- Donate Blood
- Lose some weight – Oops!
- Start my scrapbook (my sister brought it for my 31st) – I’ve started but not much, want to do a lot more
- Sort Life Insurance
- Book a dance course – Went on a Build A Dancer Course in May-Amazing!
- Go on a Spa Day – In the planning stages
- Get a Psychic Reading
- Pay off more debt – Obviously getting smaller each month but finished a big one in June-YEY!
- Go to Winter Wonderland (i have wanted to for about the last 5 years)
- Watch 5 ‘classic films’ (My husband and Sister-in-law are shocked at the amount of films i haven’t seen that i really should have) I have watched ‘Haywire’ And plenty of Disney. Wouldn’t call them classic but …..
- Cook a recipe from Tom Kerridge’s book (we’ve only had it a couple of years)
- Dye my hair another crazy colour (recently pink)
- Cook a sit down meal for my parents/stepparents (that means I’ve gotta do it twice-eek) apparently the one i did for my mum and stepdad the other night didn’t count as it was impromptu
- Have a BBQ Party with friends – Yey we did this on Saturday as a Housewarming, think there’ll be a lot more
- Grow my own veg/herbs (hopefully this can come true in our new house?) Herbs and tomatoes are planted and veg is being discussed (may not be possible till next year now)
- Be brutal and declutter my house – Partially whilst moving but seriously not enough
- Treat myself to a pair of converse
- Learn how to use WordPress properly. My schools website is wordpress also and I’m useless! I’m getting there-much better than i ever was
- Learn/try something new! (Not sure what yet)
- Sort my mums garage of all of my ‘crap’ (she’ll love me for this one)
- Make something with my sewing machine (another thing I’ve had in the box for a couple of years)
- Take ‘Little B’ to the zoo (he’s loving animals at the minute)
- Share my blog…….actually tell people about it and hope people read it! I’ve done this on a very small scale
- Spend the night in a hotel with my hubby – this is planned for this Saturday after a friends wedding however this may be more like a travel lodge than the nice hotel i had hoped!
8 completed-not bad in 3 months!
Having just written all this down
I know I have a lot in the pipeline and I’m actually feeling pretty proud of myself!
I think I’ll celebrate!