So on Monday I turn 32….Happy Birthday Me!
Its not old i know but i have certainly felt over the last few years i have got less gutsy and spend a lot more time thinking rather than doing. I’m a procrastinating expert!
So i have given myself a challenge…..32 things to do in my 32nd year (ok technically 33rd).
They aren’t all scary, some are simply things I’ve put off (for way too long)
….some I’ve even bitten the bullet and booked/organised.
- Start a Blog – Ta Dah!!!
- Do ‘Go Ape’ (I’m scared of heights and falling-ARGH)- Booked for my birthday!
- Bake a cake! (This is something I’m not too good at!)
- Go to a West End Show (i love it and haven’t been in so long)
- Read 5 Books
- Nuts Challenge – Booked for 20th June
- Get another Tattoo (I have 2 and there are at least 3 more i’ve had my eye on)
- Move House – Hopefully mid June
- Donate Blood
- Lose some weight
- Start my scrapbook (my sister brought it for my 31st)
- Sort Life Insurance
- Book a dance course – Booked for 10th May
- Go on a Spa Day
- Get a Psychic Reading
- Pay off more debt
- Go to Winter Wonderland (i have wanted to for about the last 5 years)
- Watch 5 ‘classic films’ (My husband and Sister-in-law are shocked at the amount of films i haven’t seen that i really should have)
- Cook a recipe from Tom Kerridge’s book (we’ve only had it a couple of years)
- Dye my hair another crazy colour (recently pink)
- Cook a sit down meal for my parents/stepparents (that means I’ve gotta do it twice-eek)
- Have a BBQ Party with friends
- Grow my own veg/herbs (hopefully this can come true in our new house?)
- Be brutal and declutter my house
- Treat myself to a pair of converse
- Learn how to use WordPress properly. My schools website is wordpress also and I’m useless!
- Learn/try something new! (Not sure what yet)
- Sort my mums garage of all of my ‘crap’ (she’ll love me for this one)
- Make something with my sewing machine (another thing I’ve had in the box for a couple of years)
- Take ‘Little B’ to the zoo (he’s loving animals at the minute)
- Share my blog…….actually tell people about it and hope people read it!
- Spend the night in a hotel with my hubby
So heres to an awesome year of putting myself out there and getting stuff done!!